Expect news on Errata and fixes to the Roan RPG here.
- The Experience point system is incorrectly listed, below is the proper way to level a character.
- – Leveling fixes
- Primary Attribute = New Attribute Level x 5 points
- Skill = New Skill Level x 2 points
- Skill Specialization = 3 points
- Talent = 15 points
- Resources = 15 points
2. Strength chart is missing. How can I tell how much weight my character can carry?
- – 50 lbs.
- – 100 lbs.
- – 250 lbs.
- – 500 lbs.
- – 750 lbs.
This is based on a character dead lifting weight. The reason for the huge increases is, besides form the pulp strength present in action novella and film characters, the experience cost to attain these ranks is extremely high.
3. Plane Stall Rank.
A Stall Rank is 1/2 the Plane’s Vehicle Rank + Pilot Skill.
A Vehicle Rank of 6 + Pilot Skill of 8 = 14
This vehicle has a Stall Rank of 7.
This means that a pilot who rolls 7 misses out of his dice pool ( 0’s ) will go into a stall.